UK EEA Family Permit

United Kingdom European economic area family permit is granted for family of EEA nationals who stay and are citizens of countries which are not included in EEA.

The non European economic area requires an EEA family permit before travelling to United Kingdom for reside in the country with the EEA national. The non EEA family members must travel to United Kingdom along with EEA national.

Who are family members of EEA nationals?

Dependents or family members include

  • Wife/civil partner/husband
  • Grandchildren or children who are below age 21 years of age
  • Grandparents or parents of your husband/civil partner/wife, if they are dependent

Essential documents:

  • Proof of relationship
  • Original passport
  • A letter from EEA national declaring that you are travelling along with applicant

Visa fee & processing time:

There is no application fee for an EEA family permit

Visa processing time is between 12 to 24 weeks after submission of application

Migration Ideas Fees, Costs & Refund Policy:

Migration Ideas offers guidance and advice for best documentation. We assist and guide at each and every step till you get visa. Migration Ideas offers best service in documentation and our processes are standard & process consultants are best in the world.

Quick Enquiry

Immigration News

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/migratio/public_html/right1.php on line 71
  • No Records
View All
free hit counters